Sat, Feb 24|
TBA - posted soon
WATERWOMEN Surf Meet Up - 24th Feb
Join our next surf meet up, meet like minded women, drop into a breathwork, gentle pilates to open the body then lets go for a surf together! - held by founders + volunteers of Gypsea Co
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2024, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM GMT+8
TBA - posted soon, Gracetown WA 6284, Australia
About the event
A FREE Surf/Swim Meet Up ALL WOMEN WELCOME!
Introducing WATERWOMEN to our surf community.
There is a beautiful group of women here in the South West and we value spending time connecting with new souls!
We all feel so connected by the sea, and would love to create a safe & feminine space to connect beyond retreats.
SURF | COMMUNITY | MEDITATION | COFFEE
TIME: 8 to 10am
- Space holding by volunteers Patricia, Hannah and Jess
- Drop into a breathwork, gentle pilates to open the body then lets go for a surf together
- Connection with likeminded women
- Group surf/swim at location TBA - most likley huzzas or grunters
- Coffee at Gracie's General Store after surf
** if there is no swell and wind is terrible - we will still meet for a circle, connection & a salty swim
Reserve Your Spot and see you there!